Announcing Vivalytics, a KPI tracking widget for Google AnalyticsWeb Analytics
OK – here is another project Jean and I have been working on called Vivalytics – a free desktop widget that tracks KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) of your Google Analytics data. To download and learn more please check out www.vivalytics.com.
(more screenshots at vivalytics.com)
- Cross-platform PC and Mac
- Track multiple Google Analytics accounts and profiles
- Choose the KPIs that are important to you
- Set individual alerts and thresholds for each KPI you track
- Use filters to access the data you need
- Color-coded stats make it easy for you to spot good and bad trends
- Export all KPIs to csv, including those within your threshold alert level.
- Data is updated automatically every 24 hours or when you launch the widget
Useful/not useful? Let us know what you think
Michael and Jean